greatest plot twist in the history of ever
- me: forgets i'm wearing eyeliner
- me: rubs eyelid
- me: who the hell is bucky
- Me: *out for dinner with my dad because we were too lazy to cook*
- Random Old Lady: *comes up out of no where with the most judgmental look ever* (will also be refereed to as 'ROL')
- ROL: Isn't he a little old for you?
- Me: Well, considering he's my Dad, I'd say that your a judgmental hag.
- Dad: *chokes into his drink*
- ROL: You should respect your elders.
- Me: You should respect your youth, we're the ones who'll decide on whether or not to pull your cord in like, what? Five weeks?
- Dad: *chokes on his drink again*
- ROL: *storms off*
- Dad: *looks at me with a disapproving look*
- Me: What?
- Dad: Come on, you and I both know it will be three weeks.
Omg, I want a love story in which my best friend calls me a racial slur and then proceeds to join a terrorist group based on killing people of my heritage and then accidentally endangers me and tries to bargain the lives of my child and the man I love away in exchange for me like some creepy bartering system and in causing my death decides to protect my son out of guilt but really spends his entire childhood being an asshole to him - OH WAIT, NO I DON’T.
Using only SONG NAMES from ONE artist/band, cleverly answer these questions.
What gender are you: Girl got rhythm Describe yourself: She likes rock n roll How do you feel: Anything goes Describe where you currently live: ain’t no fun
your best friend is: Boogie man Your favorite colour is: Back in black If your life was a television show what would it be called: Show business
What is life to you: Its a long way to the top
What is the best advice you have to give: Ride on
If you could change your name, what would you change it to: Hells bells